Windshields for GL 1800 Gold Wing 2018
Most products ship within two business days. See our warranty and return policy
F4 Customs’ Replacement Motorcycle Windshields
F4 Customs’ motorcycle windshields are designed with two things in mind: quality and experience. Every one of our motorcycle windscreens is constructed from the highest optical grade polycarbonate we could find. Then it is formed and coated with a proprietary hard coating that protects your windshield from scratches. The proprietary coating is also designed to shed rain, and clean easy. Our motorcycle windshields also come in varying height and style options, so you get the riding experience you want, whether that ride is a short-day trip or a 10,000-mile journey. Every F4 Customs motorcycle windshield is designed to perform and last wherever the road takes you.
Choosing the right F4 Customs motorcycle windshield for Honda 2018 GL1800 Gold Wing:
F4 Customs has recently released a replacement windshield for the 2018 GL1800 Gold Wing. Each motorcycle windscreen is 2.5” wider per side than the stock providing your sides and shoulders with more protection. F4 offers three height options for the 2018 GL1800 replacement windshield. The 16” and 20” options are made with a flip or recurve at the top of the windshield. This “flip” allows for 2” of added air lift. F4 also offers a 24” windshield for riders looking for maximum protection from wind and road debris. Below is more information about the height options:
16”: The 16” replacement windshield for 2018 GL1800 Gold Wing is perfect for riders that like a shorter windshield but want more wind protection. It is wider than the stock height and with the recurve at the top lifts the air about 2” higher than the stock. Please note the 16” is stock height on the standard 2018 GL1800 model.
20”: The 20” windshield is the same height as the stock on the 2018 GL1800 Tour model. But, the F4 Customs replacement windshield for 2018 GL1800 is 2.5” wider per side than stocks and has a flip at the top of the windshield that pushes the air up and extra 2”.
24”: The F4 Customs replacement windscreen for 2018 GL1800 Gold Wing is 4” taller than the stock height on the tour and 8” taller than the stock on the standard model. This motorcycle windshield provides ultimate protection from the elements.
All windshields still allow for adjustment.
Should I go with clear or tint?
Clear: We recommend the clear option if you do a lot of night riding, or you prefer the visibility a clear windshield provides.
Tint: The tint option is 15% tinted, so you can still look through it during night rides. The tint also acts like a pair of sunglasses during the day and reduces headlight glare at night.
Cruiseman's Garage Review of F4 Customs windshield
A big thank you to Cruiseman's Garage for reviewing our windshield for the Honda 2018 Goldwing GL1800. Chris Dikmen, President and CEO of CruiseReport.com, one of the largest cruise websites in the world, does a great job of demonstrating the difference between our 16, 20, and 24-inch models. The windscreen's clarity and the extra width is easy to see as he reviews while cruising around town. Be sure to check out his other videos made for anyone who loves motorcycles. Cruiseman's Garage
Replacement Motorcycle Windshield For:
MAKE: Honda MODEL: GL1800
YEAR: 2018, 2019
|Part Number||Clear||Tint||Wide||Re-curve||Thickness||Mounts to Factory Fairing||DOT Approved||Fist all GL1800 Goldwing 2018 and newer||Made in the USA|
F4 Customs Replacement Windshield 2018 Honda GL1800
- On the back side of the OEM hardware are two push pins. Push the middle of the pin with a small object (such as a flat head screwdriver) toward the front of the bike.
- After the middle of the pin is pushed forward, remove the pins from the hardware. (A small flathead screwdriver may be helpful.)
- Take both front trim panels off of the front of the shield, by pulling down until they unlock from their position.
- Remove the four bolts and washers from the existing hardware. Be careful not to lose washers or bolts, you will need these for the new windshield.
- Remove stock shield.
- Replace stock shield with the F4 Customs windshield.
- Mount the windshield using the same four washers and bolts.
- Place brackets on both sides of hardware and repin by snapping pin back into place.
- Clean windshield with the glass cleaner of your choice. It is recommended the first cleaning of the new windshield is done with rubbing alcohol or white vinegar and paper towels.
If you have any questions please call us at 330-968-4644 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org