Windshield for Spyder F3-Touring or Limited
Most products ship within two business days. See our warranty and return policy
F4 Customs Replacement Motorcycle Windshields
F4 Customs’ motorcycle windshields are designed with two things in mind: quality and experience. Every one of our motorcycle windscreens is constructed from the highest optical grade polycarbonate we could find. Then it is formed and coated with a proprietary hard coating that protects your windshield from scratches. The proprietary coating is also designed to shed rain, and clean easy. Our motorcycle windshields also come in varying height and style options, so you get the riding experience you want, whether that ride is a short-day trip or a 10,000-mile journey. Every F4 Customs motorcycle windshield is designed to perform and last, wherever the road takes you.
Choosing the right F4 Customs motorcycle windshield for Can-Am F3-Touring/Limited:
F4 Customs offers several windshield options for the F3 Touring and F3 Limited. Our motorcycle windshields are designed to optimize your riding experience. The following are the varying height options and a description to help you choose what works best for your needs.
21”: The 21” F3 Touring/Limited replacement windscreen is a great alternative to the stock shield. It is a bit taller and wider decreasing unwanted wind and head buffeting yet retaining a sporty look.
23”: The 23” replacement windshield for the F3 Touring and F3 Limited is perfect for riders that want to look over the windshield but gain extra protection from the elements.
25”: The 25” replacement windshield for F3 Limited and F3 Touring is optimal for riders that want maximum protection from road debris and unwanted wind. The 25” F3 replacement windshield is great for riders that want to look through the windshield.
Should I go with clear or tint?
Clear: We recommend the clear option if you do a lot of night riding, or you prefer the visibility a clear windshield provides.
Tint: The tint option is 15% tinted, so you can still look through it during night rides. The tint also acts like a pair of sunglasses during the day and reduces headlight glare at night.
Should I get a vent?
We use a 5-position tinted vent in our windshields. The vent gives you the control over how much wind reaches you. The vent works great in all windshield models however, can be especially beneficial in the taller, wider models that aim to reduce the amount of wind you feel.
How to measure my F3-Touring/Limited windshield:
Starting in the center of the windshield measure from the bottom to the top. This will give you the measurement of the windshield itself. However, for more measuring information please check out the “F3 Windshield by F4 Customs” video in the install tab on the right.
Replacement Motorcycle Windshield For:
MAKE: Can Am Spyder MODEL: F3-T or F3 Limited
YEAR: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
|Part Number||Vent Included||Clear||Tint||Thickness||Mounts to standard Factory Hardware||DOT Approved||Fist all F3 Touring and Limited Models||Made in the USA|
|CAN-AM "F3" TOURING/LIMITED|
How to Install F3-Touring Brackets
on the F4 Customs F3-T Replacement Windshield
4 – Black powder coat brackets
8 – Aluminum spacers
4 – Black snap caps
4 – White snap cap washers
5 – 4mm bolts
5 – Serrated nuts
****Please Note this windshield does not fit with the Tall Boy mounting hardware****
- Remove the plastic wrapping around the 4 bolt holes. Leave the remaining plastic on the shield to ensure protection during the installation process.
- Turn the shield so that the front of the windshield is facing down.
- Take one mounting bracket and place it on the front of the shield, hold it in place while you take 4 of the aluminum spacers and drop them in the mounting holes.
4. Take 2 snap cap washers and 4mm bolts, place the bolt through the washer as pictured below.
5. Place one bracket on the backside of the shield.
6. Insert the two bolts with the snap caps through the top two holes on the front of the windshield so the threads of the bolts are up.
7. Take two serrated nuts and tighten them down over the two bolts.
8. To keep the brackets from moving, and to keep the aluminum washers in place use the extra 4mm bolt and nut in the bottom hole. (This will need to be removed before mounting.)
9. Place black snap caps over the front snap cap washers.
10. Repeat steps on the other side.
11. Remove the extra bolt and nut from the bottom holes and insert the OEM bolts (from your motorcycle) through the bottom four bolt holes.
12. Mount the windshield to the existing hardware.
Contact us with any questions