Windshield for Spyder F3 and F3-S
Most products ship within two business days. See our warranty and return policy
F4 Customs’ Replacement Motorcycle Windshields
F4 Customs’ motorcycle windshields are designed with two things in mind: quality and experience. Every one of our motorcycle windscreens is constructed from the highest optical grade polycarbonate we could find. Then it is formed and coated with a proprietary hard coating that protects your windshield from scratches. The proprietary coating is also designed to shed rain, and clean easy. Our motorcycle windshields also come in varying height and style options, so you get the riding experience you want, whether that ride is a short-day trip or a 10,000-mile journey. Every F4 Customs motorcycle windshield is designed to perform and last, wherever the road takes you.
Choosing the right F4 Customs motorcycle windshield for Can-Am F3/F3-S:
What height should I get?
F4 Customs offers an adjustable windshield for F3 and F3S motorcycle. Each F3/F3S windshield comes with adjustable mounting hardware designed for function and style. F4 Customs offers the following height options in windshields for F3 and F3S motorcycles:
28”: The 28” provides protection from the wind and road debris while retaining a sporty look. This windshield works great for riders that want to look over the windshield.
32”:The 32” windshield provides maximum protection from the elements. This windshield works great for riders that want to protect the passenger and/or look through the windshield. The 32” is also great for riders that are tall, that are looking to reduce head buffeting and unwanted wind.
F4 Customs Mounting Hardware for F3 and F3S motorcycle windscreen
F4 Customs provides mounting hardware for the F3 and F3S motorcycle windshield. The hardware is adjustable 2”. This 2” adjustment allows you to change the angle of the motorcycle windshield.
Should I go with clear or tint?
Clear: We recommend the clear option if you do a lot of night riding, or you prefer the visibility a clear windshield provides.
Tint: The tint option is 15% tinted, so you can still look through it during night rides. The tint also acts like a pair of sunglasses during the day and reduces headlight glare at night.
Replacement Motorcycle Windshield For:
MAKE: Can Am Spyder MODEL: F3 or F3-S
YEAR: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019
|Part Number||Clear||Tint||Thickness||Hardware Included||DOT Approved||Fits all F3 and F3S Models||Made in the USA|
|CAN-AM "F3 & F3S"|
Can-Am Spyder F3® WIndshield Installation
1. Install front mounting bracket using the original hole locations in front of gauge cluster bracket assembly as shown.
2. Install bracket using the (2) 10-32 x 1 1/2 screws (Installed from the Inside)
3. Install 10-32 nylock nut on screws shown at points A in the photo below.
4. Insert black cover over the nylock nut as shown in the photo below.
5. Remove the 2 Torx screws shown in the photo below.
6. Install lower mounting bracket using 5 x 40mm screws provided with rubber washers under each end of the bracket as shown in the photo below.
7. Install top angle bracket into the windshield with provided 7/8" bolt, washers, and cap nuts.
8. Place rubber washers over screws to help hold screws while installing windshield.
9. Installation of windshield on brackets
10. Remove cap nuts and black shoulder washers from 1/4" cap screws on front bottom bracket.
11. Install windshield over these screws.
12. Replace shoulder washers and cap nuts.
13. Remove cap nuts and black plastic shoulder washers from top angle brackets.
14. Place windshield over cap screws.
15. Reinstall shoulder washers and cap nuts.
16. Install round cross brace.
17. Check all screws for tightness. *